Hmm.. A couple months have passed since I've last written a simple post. So much has changed in my life since this summer and I have been quite silent about it. God has changed, and is going to continue to change, my life, which is so exciting to me. The last time I wrote was September 17th. Exactly 12 days before my current boyfriend re-entered my life. (Yes, re-entered, as in I have dated him before. In 2006 to be exact.) And I know a lot of people, myself included, say an ex is an ex for a reason. But this ex really didn't have a reason to be an ex other than we were so young when we first dated.
I'm blessed to be the woman I am today. I feel like I am more myself than I have been since I moved to Alabama. I spent my summer/fall searching for who I am, who I want to be, and where I want to be. Ultimately I would love to be out in Colorado with my boyfriend, he's in the army, but I know that isn't where I'm supposed to be right now. I need to continue to pursue and build my life in Birmingham. The great thing is that my boyfriend pushes me to pursue my career and my dreams before his career and his life. It amazes me how wonderful and supportive he is of me. I'm not used to being thought of first. I'm used to placing other people ahead of me and pushing myself to the back. So this has been very interesting, and great, for me!
I'm currently in my very LAST semester of undergraduate college! WOOHOO! I am doing an internship at a small clinic that I adore. I really hope I can get a job at this clinic or at one of their other clinics.
Hopefully I will be writing more, loves.
Goodnight!
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing this,love so much
happy everyday and have a pretty time
hope you can check my blog and share beauty:
http://me-poppy.blogspot.com