Dang, have I really not written anything since last summer? How is that even possible? Well my friends... A lot has changed...
-I married my best friend, Austin
-We regularly attend an amazing church
-We live in the cutest duplex ever
-Polo is still around and being a cute pup
-I've been working at my job for almost 3 years
And last but not least, we are pregnant!
You know, I doubt anyone will really be reading this blog post but I feel the need to write and to share. I can't believe I've slacked this much lately. My heart aches to write but I have no idea what to say anymore... I'm afraid to lose that part of me. The part that knows what to say and how to write what I want to say. The part that that knows how to be honest and to share. I don't want my life to be at a stand still. I feel like I do the exact same thing every single day. Maybe I'll start doing weekly pregnancy updates and see how that goes! I want to get back into this but I'm not sure how.
XOXO,
Aubrie
Monday, April 17, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Definitely no one ever will read it.
ReplyDelete